Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ramblings!

There are a lot of meetings for school! The reason I don't blog more is because my mind seems to always be working on my art lessons for my elementary students. I love to visit my artist friends' blogs. They are so very positive and I am happy they are producing such wonderful art. I, too shall create more art, but it won't be today! My art students are very dear and they have painted some awesome still lifes (among other things.) We will have a big show next spring for the whole community of Fargo and every Fargo art student will have an art work in the show. The show will be called "Art@UP" and will be held at the Urban Plains Center that will be finished with its hockey season by next April. As an art teacher I can show a piece as well so I guess I had better get myself motivated to paint!

No comments: