I am a bit surprised that people even have time to blog, but I am very glad that they do. I have gotten some great art lesson ideas from bloggers. Thank you to Kathy Barbro!!
I am excited because I have been approved to receive a grant from the North Dakota Council of the Arts to help me attend the National Art Educators Association convention next April. Eric Jensen will be one of the speakers. His books relate brain research to the arts and affirm what art and music teachers do.
The new administration in January is creating excitement at my house. My daughter served as a page in the US Senate last summer. She got a close up view of our government and has decided to major in political science. North Dakota has two very intelligent senators in Dorgan and Conrad. Senator Dorgan was her sponsor. Senator Obama shook her hand the last day of the summer page experience. What a memorable moment for her!
Arranged by B
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment